While trying to having a serious conversation with Tim about what we should name our little muffin, these are the options he came up with. You tell me, which one is our best pick?
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Monday, August 25, 2008
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
This past week we had to say goodbye to one of Tim's most treasured possessions--his beloved Honda civic. When I met Tim he drove this baby like it was in style and going out of style at the same time. He always told me that he would drive that puppy into the ground before he would get a new car, but when it really came down to it I had to convince him that his car was driven into the ground 5 times over and it was time for the Honda to grace some other lucky person with it's presence. On Friday evening we decided to go car shopping and we came across a Toyota Tundra that he AUTOMATICALLY fell in love with. We went into the dealership and worked a deal and then walked out WITHOUT the truck. We had every intention of returning to buy that vehicle, but as we left the parking lot, Tim spotted a Nissan Titan across the street and decided to "just take a look". We drove in and set our eyes upon this truck and the sales man reeled Tim in like a dead carp on a loose line. You can pretty much guess what happened. We walked out of the there with keys in hand to Tim's new truck and he could not be more happy. However, Tim was a little disheartened when we drove away and left his white stallion (the honda) behind. RIP civic. You served us well. 1999-2008.
Okay so onto the new truck. I'm not too excited about having another car payment, but I am excited about the safety features in the back for the baby and more importantly (and the real reason to why we purchased a truck), Tug rides in the way back...leaving the cab of the truck hair free. YIPEEEEE! Not to mention that he LOVES the wind blowing in his face.
Also this past weekend we joined up with our friends, the Lilyquists & Klcs on a beautiful hike up at Snowbaisin. We took the tram up to the top and hiked around for a few hours and then ate lunch on the patio while listening to some great music. We've all decided that we would like to own some land up that direction some day. The view and valley was beautiful and I wouldn't mind living there some day :)
Posted by Kirsten at 10:21 AM
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
My sister-in-law, Sabrina, tagged me and usually I procrastinate on those tags (or never do them period), but since this one’s about my cute hubby I thought I would take the time to do it. :)
1. What is his name? Timothy Jesse Fuller
2. Who eats more? Tim, but I can hold my own.
3. Who said, "I love you" first? Tim did all the way and it was on his 23rd birthday and he said it was the best birthday present EVER when I said it back!
4. Who is taller? Tim
5. Who is smarter? Tim is extremely intelligent (but he knows it and sometimes is not too humble about it), but I’d like to think that I have more common sense.
6. Who is more sensitive? We’re both too sensitive.
7. Who does the laundry? Tim, and he does the dishes too.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Tim
9. Who pays the bills? I am the bill woman, but 90% of them are done on automatic bill pay.
10. Who cooks more? We both do. We enjoy cooking together and trying new things, but I hate picking up afterwards—and that’s where Tim comes in. :)
11. Who is more stubborn? We're about equal on this, but I'd like to think that Tim is slightly more stubborn....maybe that's my stubbornness talking.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Hmmm….we both can admit when we’re wrong, but most of the time it takes Tim a lot longer to come around.
13. Who has more siblings? I do! 1 brother and 5 sisters. Tim has 2 sisters and 2 brothers
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Tim would think I do, but I think he does.
15. What do you like to do together? Hike with the dogs, work-out, bike, climb, cook…etc.
16. Who eats more sweets? Tim! He is a sugar-aholic. If there is candy in the house then he’ll eat it---that’s why we don’t keep it around. Surprisingly enough I have more cavities, though. Go figure!
17. Guilty Pleasures? Tim---Redbull. Kirsten---cheesecake and guacamole.
18. How did you meet? Through a mutual family friend--thank you Clark family (especially Erika).
19. Who asked whom out first? Tim did, but he told me he had some tickets to go see a movie, and then when we got to the theatre he bought them, so I was always so confused because I thought he had said he already had them. Nevertheless, he was too nervous to ask me out without a reason. Thus, our relationship began on a lie.
20. Who kissed who first? Tim kissed me first, but he was so nervous he just planted one on me in the middle of his sentence and then he finished his thought afterwards. He denies it, but it's true.
21. Who proposed? Tim. When I got back from a cruise with my family he was at my house and he had decorated with roses and flowers GALORE. He was so nervous (AGAIN) that he couldn’t even speak and he just sat there with the ring smiling at me.
22. His best features and qualities? Besides he chiseled abs, jaw line and overall smokin’ body…he’s got a tender heart and he loves and lives to make me happy. AND…I would have to say that he does a pretty darn good job at it. Also...I love his drive and motivation with life. I feel secure in saying that he'll be successful in whatever he does.
23. Tag you’re it. Who do you tag? I know most of you have already been tagged, but those of you that haven’t done it yet, do so.
Posted by Kirsten at 10:38 AM