Introducing the newest member of the Fuller family!
Miles Evan Fuller
Born: 0001 Hours, February 1, 2009
Weight: 7 lbs. 5 oz.
Short story of his much anticipated arrival (Kirsten can elaborate in the coming days):
Saturday January 31, 2009
- We arrived at the hospital at 7:00 a.m.
- Kirsten's water broke at 12:30 p.m.
- Heavy contractions began around 3:00 p.m.
- Kirsten started pushing at around 7:30 p.m.
- Umbilical was found to be wrapped around Miles chest/throat around 9:50 p.m.
- More pushing...
- Forceps were pulled out and used at 11:50 p.m.
Sunday February 1, 2009
- A perfectly healthy Miles was born at 12:01 a.m.
- Miles was taken to the NICU at 8:00 a.m. because of trouble breathing, thought to be caused by amnionic fluid in the lungs.
- Miles is now (4:25 p.m.) breathing and eating like a champ and is expected to leave the NICU tomorrow morning.
<----- UPDATE ----->
Monday, February 2, 2009
- Miles left the NICU early this morning and will be joining us in our room shortly!
A big thanks to all of the supportive family and friends and the amazing staff at St. Marks Hospital. I'm sure Kirsten will post up a more detailed account real soon.