Sunday, April 12, 2009

Eggsalent Easter Weekend!

Our first (and maybe last) attempt at cake pops!
First off, I love any reason to hone my craft skills (which lack) and Easter permited me to do so. While Kailee was on spring break she and I decided to get busy. We made bags, feather hair clips and these lovely cake pops from this website (there is no comparison--Bakerella's are waaaaaay better).
My fave is this little chickadee above.

Kailee devouring her hard work

Then on Friday I threw Tim a surprise shindig. As you can tell Nikki was thrilled to be there. :) We're so excited--Nikki got into the Master's of Social Work program up at the U. Congrats Nik!

Below is Ashley (Nate's main squeeze) and my little man enjoying each other's company at the partay.
My camera sucks (or maybe it's me--or maybe it's both), but we always love having friends and family celebrate with us. We were glad to see Cyd and Thomas there, seeing that Thomas just had his ACL repaired a few days ago (this was due to a skiing accident when we all went up to Deer Valley a few weeks ago)
Lastly, my little peanut in his first Easter attire. Celebrating all of these holidays were fun before, but even more fun now that we have a little kiddo. I'm so grateful for the gospel in my life and for the knowlege of Jesus's atoning sacrafice. It such a great feeling to know that I will be with my little family for ever!

Here is a bit of an oldie, but a goodie!

5 comments:

Teisha said...

Oh my gosh he is adorable! He looks like a little golfer! The party looks like it was fun! Oh man I miss you guys!

MMB Peggy said...

I think Miles looks ready for his first sports car!!! He is just darling! P.S. We love you and Tim too..........

Jeri said...

Love the golfer outfit!

Little Guy Ties said...

He is so stinkin cute! I seriously loved his Easter outfit! I checked the link you have for our blog and it is wrong so that is why it is not working. Just click on our name and it will send you to the right one. We should go for a walk or do something soon!

Sabrina said...

OMG! This is so funny that you made the cake pops. I made these too and mine were so so so so so ugly. Seriously my chocolate wasn't smooth at all. I also thought they didn't taste that good either. I wish they had worked out because she has the cutest ones on her site.