Friday, August 7, 2009

Woweee 6 Months?!?!?

I cannot believe where the time has gone. Before I know it he'll be running around making his own rock climbing gear and trying them out on our trees in the backyard (something Tim did when he was 14 years old). There are no other words to describe how we feel about this little guy--the last six months have been the most amazing and memorable ever! I can't imagine our lives without this little peanut. What did we do with our time before he came?!?
This kiddo likes to sit like a big boy...

...stand on his own...

...and play with all of his toys. Playing takes some serious concentration.


Tim has started calling him "blubber chunker butts". Not sure why that nickname has stuck, but Miles giggles when he hears it.

Although this isn't the most attractive picture for Tim or myself I couldn't resist how cute Miles' face looks squooshed up against mine. We just love this kid.

6 Month Stats:
Weight: 15 lbs (9th percentile)
Height: 26 1/4 inches (42nd percentile)

5 comments:

Mrs. Warren said...

That last picture is priceless! what a cutie. i know everyone thinks they're own baby is cute but you really have a special little boy on your hands. can't say it enough.

Teisha said...

Oh my word love it!! I can't believe he is big! You better come and see us soon!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

That is so dang cute! I can not believe he is standing on his own already! Wow, Carson started that only a month ago!

Liz said...

I love this picture. You guys all look so happy! Your baby boy is growing so fast, they grow to fast, don't they?

Salt H2O said...

LOVE that last picture! I need one of those block with toys all over it.