Friday, February 12, 2010

Birthday Preview

Here is a little preview to Miles' birthday party. We (and when I say "we", I mean a girlfriend of mine and myself) had so much planning his party. I will post pictures soon of this grand event. As you can see, he thoroughly enjoyed his cake! He wasn't a fan of having gloppy hands and occasionally would let out a squeak of disapproval, but then he would get a taste of that glop and everything was just fine. I have video of this and I'll post it when I download pictures.

3 comments:

Teisha said...

such a cute pic! can't wait to see the rest! I will e-mail you all the ones that I took :)

bmarie said...

Who's this girlfriend of yours...you two should go into the party planning business.

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲