Thursday, March 8, 2012

Riding Tug & Randomness

Tug (the big black monstrous beast of a dog seen below) isn't normally allowed in the home, but as of lately he's been coming inside more and more. *sigh* (can't win all the battles, I guess)  The boys absolutely adore him and immediately want to ride him like a horse.  Luckily, he's the sweetest most gentle dog ever and lets them do whatever they want with him.
After being slobbered on by that large beast we have to bathe all of his shedded hair off.  In fact, while playing with Tug Miles came to me a few times spitting into his hand and asking me to get Tug's hair out of his mouth-- GROSS!  That dog can shed!!
Now, onto the randomness part of this post.  Have I ever mentioned my little HAM?  If not, let these pictures speak for themselves.  He loves to show off for the camera and thinks he's pretty darn clever and funny doing so.
silly kid

5 comments:

Sara T. said...

Again I have no clue how you did it with all the dog hair in this house! I was telling my mother in law that when we do sell the house we will have to keep Vader there for the day so I can clean before people come over because if I do it while he is here, even if it is for a an hour, you won't be able to tell I cleaned!

Laura said...

And now we know why Tug is an outside dog. :) I like the "Ham," as in "GraHAM," pics too.

Kurtis and Megan Ford said...

All boys need a dog like Tug!

Meg said...

I love tuggy bear, glad he has been inside lately. And as more Grahamy, I just can't get enought of him. Keep posted those pics. Love you guys

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.