Thursday, August 9, 2012

Utah Visit-- Hogle Zoo

July 30th-- Can't make a visit to Utah without visiting Hogle Zoo.  This time around we got to see all of the new bear and sea lion exhibits.  We met my girlfriend Amy and her two  boys as well as a bunch of family and hit the ground running.  I turned my head for one second and looked over to see Miles wading in a roped off water feature picking up all of the "monies".  He then brought me all of his scoured quarters and pennies and told me he wanted to buy an 'eletant' (elephant).  Ummm... we'll have to see about that buddy.  I'm not sure an elephant will fit inside of Tug's dog kennel for our car drive back.  Oh shucks!
The infamous gorilla size chart.  I'm going to have to pull out my kid zoo photos and compare sizes.
Now, that's one happy little boy!  I'm sure it was due to the fact that he was spoiled rotten with pizza, fun zoo juices, candy and toys while we were there.

No comments: