- Finished my first triathlon with some friends
- Finished my first half marathon with my sister-in-law Teisha, followed by a couple more with my sis.
- Gone camping/hiking/biking…etc.
- Realized I had the cutest dogs ever, but also realized that I don’t want them sleeping in my bedroom anymore (let alone on the bed with us). I was done breathing in their shedded hair all night long.
- Realized that I suck at softball and should only watch games from here on out.
- Rediscovered my love for drive-in movie theatres.
- Watched my hubby ACE his PhD qualifying exams
- Said goodbye to family that was moving across the country :(
- Celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary
- Surprised Tim with a trip to see the Rockies play in
- Attended my cute surrogate g-pa’s funeral
- Hosted a small Thanksgiving dinner at my house and made the turkey
- Got released from Primary and put into YW’s (that was actually longer than a year ago, but we’ll keep it on the list nonetheless).
- Bought a new car—love it by the way
- Went to President Hinckley’s viewing
- Skied and skied until I was blue in the face (with family of course)
- Vacated without the hubby (visiting friends in
Portland& ) Phoenix
(this picture is actually in Utah, not Portland, but aren't we an attractive crew?)
- Took some fun vacations with the family (
- Continued to work at the best place ever- Utah Foster Care Foundation
- Learned how to sew better and actually make items I will use. :)
- Watched some of my good friends become moms.
- Watched my brother-in-law and sister-in-law become parents and realized that we too want that for ourselves….
- Discovered that we’re pregnant and expecting January 25th
This is a horrible picture, because I don't have access to a scanner, but it was taken at my first doctor's appointment at 9 weeks. Our little bambino is now the size of a large peach (compared to this picture, he/she is the size of a grain of rice).