Wednesday, August 11, 2010

More Family Pics

I guess we've felt the need to squoosh as much family picture time in as possible before we leave for New Mexico. Consequently the pictures end up here on the blog. These again were taken by my awesome and talented cousin and are the unedited versions. I can't wait to hang some of them on my walls in my new home in Albuquerque. :)

Sisters-- love these gals.
Always a challenge to get a good shot with the wild Miles man. He apparently has other important things to do, like play in the water and throw rocks.
sweet baby boy.
How's a mom to choose her favorite among the next three photos?


Seriously, how do I choose?

3 comments:

Laura said...

I DO like those Miles shots! Tough one! Very nice photos!

Teisha said...

You don't choose! I love that boy! So I am looking into tickets to see you in NM when is the best time?

Salt H2O said...

I love the green and white. Good color choices and you look FABULOUS!