Monday, March 7, 2011

FREE Easter Printables

WARNING: SHAMELESS PLUG TO FOLLOW!
Okay, so now that's out of the way, you can check out my FREE Easter party printables at Catch My Party. They also should be going live at Tip Junkie, Craft Gossip & One Pretty Thing real soon. If anyone ever needs any party printables or anything alike please email me. I love love LOVE creating these types of things. You can also visit my Etsy site for party prints already created and uploaded.


I also have cupcake wrappers if anyone is interested, but I didn't absolutely love how they turned out so I didn't include them in the published printables. However, if you would like the wrappers as well as a little surprise email me at kirsten{dot}fuller{at}gmail{dot}com.

1 comment:

Meg said...

way to go kirsty!! I saw this on their website... wahoooo... you are so creative!