Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Frolicing in the Front Yard

After returning from our camp trip Tim decided our tent needed a good cleaning.  He set it up in our front yard and sprayed it down.  The kids and I went out to supervise and quickly all clothing disappeared as the gardening hose and water appeared.  Miles is almost too big to be running around naked.  Almost.
Yes, that's a diaper on Miles.  Nope!  Not potty trained as of yet.  It's a work in progress.  *sigh*  Not too worried about it as of yet-- he's only 3 years and 4 months.  It's not like he's going to be wearing a diaper to kindergarten, right?!
Nothing like a slobbery kiss from our Tuggy Bear.  Look at G's hair!  It's getting so long, but I can't bring myself to cut it yet.
These boys LOVE their rocks and there's never a shortage of them in our yard.  I love living in a cul-de-sac  where my kids can roam on their bikes and I don't have to panic about every car coming up the street and whether or not they see my kids scootering or running around naked. 

1 comment:

Dan and Laura said...

I'm sure the potty training will come... Naked time is the best!